Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Health Insurance

 Today I went to the pharmacy to pick up some medication.  I did not have my Pharmacy insurance card, the pharmacist assistant asked me if I wanted to see the prices without. I responded sure. Three separate medications total were $435.00, after I gave them my card $21.00, I kid you not.  I understand the importance of health care, and insurance now more than ever.  My girls tell me they do not always go to the doctors or cant afford the medications, and NO KIDDING.  I recognize the difficulties of living on the welfare price of food a day, and not having money for the things all necessary. I am not trying to start a topic, or get into any political debate.  But I just wanted to put that out there, give all of you some food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment